Today we've released the first release candidate for 2.0 cycle. We'd like to ask everyone to boot it and give feedback. There are lot of additions and changes since the 1.0 release, that dates back to March 2, 2009.
Take care that this ISO image is a minified version of archpwn, that fits on a standard CD. We're currently working on the full version that adds more tools and features but that could be burned only on a DVD or booted from a USB stick.
- 18.104.22.168 kernel
- Gnome has taken place of KDE
- Fluxbox and Awesome window managers (with customizations)
- virtualbox and vmware modules
- About 300 security tools selected for you pure pleasure
- All tools are linked in /pentest directory for a better organization
- And of course, a new shiny logo :)
Full changes are avaiable from here. Happy pwning at all! :)